Product: Total of 3 blue LED boards
You may have noticed that the blue circles under the lightning bolt targets aren't very blue. This is because the game has white LEDs underneath them, and they swamp the pale blue of the inserts.
This set of three boards brings blue LEDs to bear on the issue, and will make those inserts as blue as the other blue LEDs on the game.
The boards are designed to work with the Stern constant current LED system. They will not be reliable in other applications.
Important: installation requires soldering. It isn't too hard, and it is helpful to have an assistant.
Pictures are here.
1) Melt two good-sized blobs of solder onto the two tabs on the rear of the LED boards. This leaves enough solder and flux to make the joint easy, without adding more solder.
2) Unscrew the LED board from the machine. Note which side the wires come from. Desolder the two wires. Note that the pair of wires goes to the middle terminal, and the single wire to the end terminal. Put the removed board in the coin drawer.
3) Solder the wires to the new board. Double wire to the middle tab, and the single wire to the end tab. Lay them in from the same side. The soldering is easier if you have someone helping you.
4) Turn the machine on, the LED should start flashing. If not, check soldering and wiring.
5) Repeat for the other two LED boards.